writing unique values from dependant comboboxes to a sheet

roninn75

Reaction score
good day

i have a source sheet and a resultant sheet. i have a form with comboboxes on which gets it data from the source sheet.
i have 3 dependant combobox on the form. combobox 1 is populated on userform_initialize, combobox 2 is then populated by a unique list of values based on combobox 1, combobox 3 is populated by a unique list of values based on combobox 2.
i now need to load the unique list of resultant values from combobox 3 in a dynamic range or array and print it to a sheet using a command button. here are two conditions though,
1. the columns in the resultant sheet is: A = District, B = Town, C = Name and D = Number. each of the comboboxes represents a column. so i need to print the unique numbers in column D to the resultant sheet, and
2. it has to actually duplicate the unique values under each of the other columns.

so in the resultant sheet, once the process is completed and it is printing say 4 unique numbers under column D, it has to duplicate from column A (District) to column C(Name) those values that belongs to column D(number).
the result would look like this after clicking the command button:
DISTRICTTOWNNAMENUMBER
NORTHAJOHNA123
NORTHAJOHNA786
NORTHAJOHNB124
NORTHAJOHNB456

Back