MultiSelect Listbox

Try this out. The code in that last one wasn't structured correctly around the validation test. I also fixed it up so that it deals correctly when there are less players chosen than the previous time.

Attachments

• xlgf539-5.xls
    74 KB · Views: 40
Thanks Ken. How do I donate?

Just for reference, while it's appreciated, it's not necessary. If you would like to though, go to the forum home page (http://www.excelguru.ca/forums/forum.php). The donation box is on the upper right. If you've hidden it in the past, the click the << button up by the top right of the forum listing.

Cheers!

File attached

Hi Ken, I've attached the file. Please check it out. I included some notes on the file itself.

Thanks,
Don

Attachments

• xlgf539-5 (version 1).xls
    75 KB · Views: 25
Hi Don,

Sorry for the late reply here. Trying to balance too many things. :)

With regards to clearing the extra columns, I'd made a modification to the code to make sure it never left any hangovers from previous records. As it stands, you can select anywhere between 4 and as many players as exist in the list. If someone selects more than 7, your secondary table of schools will get overwritten. I've modified the code to warn the user if that happens, as well as only clearing the columns from H:N.

With regards to the sorting, I just sorted the data table in D10:N15 by school name. The rest seems to work to keep the school in order. I'm not sure if you still need columns O:U based on that?

Attachments

• xlgf539-6.xls
    73 KB · Views: 80
Back