Intro

Mike_Alex

Reaction score
I have posted a couple of times, and occurred to me that I never introduced myself. I enjoy Excel, work in it extensively, and am always up for learning more. I hope I may be able to contribute, as well as gain, from the people who are within this forum (and overall site). I have already seen great minds at work here, and look forward to gaining new knowledge. It is nice to know that so many others enjoy Excel as much as I, and actually exist in this world, as I know not many in the real world. Thank you all, and look forward to the experience.

If there is ever anything I can do to assist, please drop an email in or just a reply. My standing motto, I shall do what I can~

About time mate, you can't just lurk furtively in the corner :)

Seriously, good to see another PPer on board.

It is interesting to know that out of all the Excel and BI SIG meeting I attended, walking away still with questions (sometimes more than I started with), that this was here the whole time. I look forward to your expertise and offerings. Thank you Bob Phillips.

Most individuals would like to live on a beach with their heels kicked up, but I on the other hand, think it is better to have a change of seasons, even if it does mean you have to freeze for several months out of the year. Builds character.

I live by the sea, we have award winning beaches, but apart from walking by the waters edge in the evening I avoid beaches, especially abroad. We have seasons, they don't just fluctuate from one extreme to the other. Mild winters, gorgeous springs, mellow autumns, and pleasant summers. No wonder I live here :)

You have me there, I envy you in those regards. I myself would love to live in such a place, and maybe one day will.

Back