formatting question

CGTI1940

Reaction score
Our office computers are networked and we all have Office 2007. I created a form on Excel but when a coworker opens it the formatting has changed. Why would this happen?

Could be that you have different default printers and the formatting is adjusted to that?

You can look into Custom Views

Excel formatting

Could be that you have different default printers and the formatting is adjusted to that?

No, all computers are networked to the same printer. (Good idea, though, I hadn't thought of that.)

When you create a brand new workbook, what is the default font and font size? Does your coworker have the same defaults too?

Only time I've seen user form formatting changes was on a computer using a big monitor that had its' display personalized for text size of 125%. Labels and command buttons were proper size but the text wasn't fitting.

I'll admit that I'm a little stumped here. Without seeing it, I'm not sure what to suggest. Somewhere there is something that is different between the two systems. My guess would be display resolution, fonts, maybe one system is set to show small icons or something...

Back