Database - Extracting particular information from 3 columns on one row in a long list

jayess

Reaction score
As part of my job i instruct a number of different contracting companies to do pieces of work on the same locations (lets refer to these 'sites' for the purpose of this query).

I have a long list of sites of which i extract regularly from an online database via an SQL query file. this provides a full extract of the entire database which i then maipulate into reports and use to instrcut works on sites.

My problem is that i have 3 types of works that can be done on site and around 12 different contractors of which any combination could be be carried out. (please see spreadsheet example). I have to instruct the contractors from this spreadsheet, but i cannot show the other contractors works, these could be on the same sites or different sites.

The info i have to provde the contractor is a list of sites instructed by Client Ref (site identifiying ID) and the type of works they are doing on that site i.e Civils, Rigging and/or M&E.

I have to run this SQL query to run the report many times a day to refresh the data.

If you have any ideas, please let me know. example attached View attachment Instruct contractors help.xlsx. thanks again.

dond427

Reaction score
Jayess, I am a littel confuseare you looking for SQL help to refresh the spreadsheet or formula help to display the data?