Best Wishes for the Forum

Tony Jollans

Reaction score
Website
www.wordarticles.com
Well done for starting this ambitious project, Ken. I wish you all the best.

As you know, I have an open mind on Excel :), and will probably rarely post - but I will keep an eye out for any Word issues people may have (not answer them, you understand, just keep an eye out for them :lol:).

Likewise, Ken

I like the look of the site, and just hope that you can get the numbers attracted to make it all worthwhile.
I am only too happy to lend my support, and to continue your education in Pivot Tables <GDR>!!!

All the very best to you and to Dee, whom I'm sure will get roped in to do some of the work.

Agreed. vBulletin is nice (even if also used by some of the other forums), but it looks like you've made it your own. I like phpBB and bbPress also.

XL-Dennis said:
As with almost every new Q&A there exist a high number of highly qualified individuals that are eager to answer all kind of Excel questions while it hardly exist anyone who ask the questions!

LOL! Too true, but better that than too many questions and not enough experts. Users are more likely to come if they can see that their question will be dealt with. :)

Tony Jollans said:
I will keep an eye out for any Word issues people may have (not answer them, you understand, just keep an eye out for them :lol:).

Thanks Tony! I appreciate that. :tongue1: (Check out the RSS feed for the Word forum if you like. Although I'd rather have you on the forum, at least that way you can see if new posts show up.)

Roger Govier said:
I like the look of the site, and just hope that you can get the numbers attracted to make it all worthwhile. I am only too happy to lend my support, and to continue your education in Pivot Tables <GDR>!!!

Thanks Roger, and we will. Don't worry about that. :)

Re Dee, she didn't seem all that keen when I asked her to be a moderator! :p

Hi,

I would also like to wish all the best for this forum :)

Regards :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone

Personally, I just find it very exciting to be the presence of so many Excel high rollers. It's like having a backstage pass! :)

All the best
Oli

Personally, I just find it very exciting to be the presence of so many Excel high rollers.:)
Me too! :lol:

Thanks to everyone for the best wishes here! (There's really no good smiley to stick in here to say Cheers! I guess I'll need to hunt one down at some point.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back