Disable TextBoxes and imput the correct data Based on ComboBox Choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomBeaver

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am having some problems on blocking some textboxes, depending the choice of made on the combobox (cboTM), i could do well for "Material" but for "Worklabor" and "equipments", only the opaque didnt worked

the other thing was, how i put the correct info on the texboxes :

if i choose "materials" from cboTM, and option 1 ("B7") from cboDM, textemp and textHours will become blocked and the dada from the sheet "material" will appear on the textboxes like that:

(sheet Material)

textmeasure ="C7"
textQuant="D7"
textprice="E7"
texttprice="F7"

same to Worklabor :

if i choose "worklabor" from cboTM, and option 1 ("B7") from cboDM, textQuant will become blocked and the dada from the sheet "worklabor" will appear on the textboxes like that:

(sheet Worklabor)

textmeasure ="C7"
textemp="D7"
textHours="E7"
textprice="F7"
texttprice="G7"

and the same for Equipents....etc..

file attacked.

Attachments

• teste1.zip
    74.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
well, yes its the same, i need an answer, and in more forums, more chances of getting one.

however, now i only need to know how i can put the right data in the right textboxes.
The listindex its confusing me.

For what i know, this forum its not the same as the other.

And if you dont want to help, then stop filling with rubbish.

Tom,

As it appears you may not have known the forum rules, or the proper netiquette of posting to forums, your thread will not be deleted and you won't be banned. Be warned, however, due diligence on your part of reading the thread p45cal linked regarding cross posting, as well as posting any subsequent cross-posted links, will need to be done in the future. It may not seem like much to you, but when people waste their time (which is what they're doing if another expert is working on the same thing) they're not too keen on helping in the future. This is a community, and many members post to other forums (as you should well know).

Give the link a read. If you do cross-post (because your point is valid - more forums, more help) you must include such links in any other threads of the same topic/issue. Ken did a good job of explaining this in the linked post.

Edit: Oh, and it helps to not be rude about it as well. That won't get you very far either. ;)

For what i know, this forum its not the same as the other.

And if you dont want to help, then stop filling with rubbish.
Firstly every forum has a crossposting rule and we respectfully ask that you follow ours. Secondly, p45cal is a well respected member of many forums and quite rightly, and politely pointed out that you have crossposted and why and how this could be done respctfully.

P45cal has not posted rubbish nor has he declined to help (up to this point) so please keep a level of decorum.

As this question is currently being answered at other locations i'm closing it, if you want to post a nother question please feel free but do follow our rules and we'll be glad to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back