repeat formula from diferent SHEET's

gcp

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been trying to solve a problem but with no success.

I am designing a summary sheet which needs to pick up values from different sheets, all in the same document.

The formula I am typing is this: ='ON 1302'!E6 ( ON 1302 = sheet name)

I would like for the cell below to pick the same information (= same cell E6) but from the following sheet (ON 1303), which would be: ='ON 1303'!E6

Doing this is easy, the problem is to repeat this "ratiocination" to all the cell´s below, since I must pick information from more than 80 different projects/sheets ( ON 1301 to ON 1384) and in 11 different parameters - expenses, profits, taxes, etc....

Is this possible, and can you help me?

EXCEL example

Here is the document I am working on.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 14-01-31- example.xls
    377.5 KB · Views: 12
Is this possible, and can you help me?
Pleas see attachment, if you can help this formula and a list of all the sheets.

=INDIRECT("'" & ListSheets!A2 & "'!E6")

Attachments

• gcp-formula.xls
    403 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
almost WORKING

Pleas see attachment, if you can help this formula and a list of all the sheets.

=INDIRECT("'" & ListSheets!A2 & "'!E6")

Dear NAVIC,

your formula works but very few cells are giving a mistake I do not understand why?

Can you check my file again?

(I had to reduze the original for me to be able to upload it)

Kind regards.

Attachments

• 14-02-03- folha de OBRAS_ LIXO 02.xls
    427 KB · Views: 14
The errors are in rows 09 / 10 / 12.

your formula works but very few cells are giving a mistake I do not understand why?

You do not laugh at the name of the worksheet to have a blank sign (space) in front of the name worksheet
You have to pay attention to the names are spelled correctly worksheets

btw: It also performs, delete extra rows and columns that would have reduced the size of the file

Attachments

• gpc-formula2.xls
    103 KB · Views: 10
Perfect

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Sorry for the "stupid" last question... :)

You do not laugh at the name of the worksheet to have a blank sign (space) in front of the name worksheet
You have to pay attention to the names are spelled correctly worksheets

btw: It also performs, delete extra rows and columns that would have reduced the size of the file

Back